Nano-Cyte®LC is an image based, platform independent stabilization system that changes the nature of live cell imaging. With Nano-Cyte®LC you no longer need to be concerned with temperature gradients, sample drift, and
microscope drift. Unprecedented stability in the nanometer
regime allows long term experiments as never before.
- Active stabilization for days
- 3D stabilization at the nanometer scale
- Corrects for temperature gradients & drift
- Simultaneous image acquisition & stabilization
- Integrated hardware & automated software control
- Microscope platform independent
Nano-Cyte®LC is the complete image acquisition and stabilization instrument for live cell imaging. Factors such as system instability, environmental temperature drift and
sample-to-microscope temperature gradients are no longer a factor with Nano-Cyte®LC. Our integrated approach to image stabilization yields image stability within ±10 nanometers in X and Y, and ± 20 nanometers in Z. Nano-Cyte®LC has proven stability over days and is a unique offering that promises to revolutionize live cell imaging.